In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Services of Society of the Information, following the directives of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, We proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Cookies are referred to as small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor on our website so that the server can remember the visit of this user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, nor personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the web, visualized certain pages, etc. It also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to install, configure your browsing options to do this. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject the cookies of third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by configuring the browser options on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Historic -> Custom Setup. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or Browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or Browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check the support of Apple or the browser’s Help.
With respect to third-party cookies, that is, those that are outside our website, we can not be held liable for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies that they contain so that the information we provide is always with reference to the source
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed on our website. Depending on your browsing, you can install all or just some of them.
You can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so it is advisable for Users to visit it periodically .
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or by email to registered users.